cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Where is the Search Function for Campaign?

Occasional Visitor

Where is the Search Function for Campaign?

I cannot find a search function in Campaign.
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Where is the Search Function for Campaign?

Hey @EdwardT785,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Unfortunately when we originally tried to roll out the campaign search functionality, there were some severe glitches that caused the engineers to hold off on rolling it out to everyone.

I've made sure to attach your case to the applicable service request and submit it to our engineers. They will reach out if and when there's an update. In the meantime, you do have the ability to filter by date from the My Campaigns screen.

If you need any further assistance feel free to reply here or create a new thread, and we'd be happy to assist.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.