cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Where is the calendar?

Occasional Participant

Where is the calendar?

There was a calendar that showed upcoming holidays to help plan. What is it located? How can I get to it?
Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Where is the calendar?

Hello @TWLG,

Thank you for your interest in this new feature! Right now, the calendar feature is in beta and is not yet available to be added to your account. We are very excited to announce that we've had a lot of positive feedback about the calendar feature and will be moving forward with continued development so that all of our customers can utilize it. As soon as this feature is ready, we will make sure to let our customers know here in the Community, in the Notifications Center, and within the KnowledgeBase.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Thank you. The part that I did see of the calendar was really helpful. Hope to see it again soon! Thanks. 

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

Hello @TWLG,

You are welcome! I'm really looking forward to the calendar feature as well.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.