cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We had to temporarily close one of our support sites. You may experience a longer than normal wait time when calling into our support center. Remember to check out all of our available support resources including live chat for the quickest response.

Where to Find Archive Page

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Where to Find Archive Page

with the new layout it's impossible to find the Archive Page. In other words the page where you actually add sent emails to the archive page for display to users. Seems like Constant Contact is doing everything to phase out this feature. There is no longer an apparent link to update this page.

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Where to Find Archive Page

Hi @DailyBibleOnline,

I'm sorry about any frustrations you're experiencing with Archive. I've looked at your account and found that the Archive option is behaving oddly, so I've opened a case to our Tier 2 technical team to investigate. They will contact you via email with more information as soon as they've had a chance to troubleshoot within your account. Thanks for your patience!

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Regular Visitor

Can you please check our account as well?  We use the archive feature to publish links to this page before the upgrade in September- however, now the option to archive is not available.  The site we were using is: http://archive.constantcontact.com/fs193/1118922714759/archive/1120274790444.html 

Can you please tell me how I can archive our weekly newsletters so we can publish them to this site?

Thank you.

Hi @TammyR957. I see that you did ask a similar question in another thread but I wanted to reply here as well. Constant Contact now as an embeddable archive widget that can display up to 50 archived emails on your website. The site you were using previously to display your archive is no longer editable. But now, you can archive your emails with just a simple click and it will automatically update on your website, without having to update the code or any additional webpages. We hope this will be a useful tool for you.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!