cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Template to use?

Occasional Visitor

Which Template to use?

I'm new to Constant Contact and looking for a template where I can list a series of upcoming events.  We are promoting our Life & Leisure lecture talks at a university.

Just looking for suggestions or thoughts before I dive in!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Which Template to use?

Hello @ChristaS82,

Thank you for coming to the community with your question!  Honestly any template could meet the needs that you've described.  I would suggest choosing the template that you find the most aesthetically pleasing, and then from the left side under 'build' you can add additional blocks from the 'layouts' section.  The same layout generally used for an article with a left or right image could work just as well for an event.  You'd just need to switch out the image used, and of course the text for each one.  Since all of the templates are extremely customizable, the starting template is mostly there to get you started, but your vision is what takes it the rest of the way.

Aaron_H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.