cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

While you offer one month free then why you deducted the money.

Frequent Visitor

While you offer one month free then why you deducted the money.

Hey, 

Greetings!

It's quite hard to figure out when some call you their home as a guest and then charge you for the services

OK, when I go to your site and sign up as a new client. I was glad to get the one-month free membership in any event to taste your service. In any case, when I got a message that you have charged me  without giving any services. Be that as it may, I feel that the free membership will be included my month to month receipt, however, there isn't in same as I was normal.

So please suggest that how can I get free subscription or process to refund my money!

Thanks & Regards.

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1

Re: While you offer one month free then why you deducted the money.

Hi @user622567

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused. For your account security we cannot go into an account's billing details or approve refunds here in the Community. I can however see in your account you were able to speak about these charges with our Billing Department directly. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.