cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Why Constant Contact is Chargin me so much?

Highlighted

payment issue

Dear Team, Please be informed that my credit card has been charged for 110 us dollars today and I haven’t made today. My account on constant is **Removed by Moderator** . Kindly check and get back to me urgent. Thanks

CTCT Employee

Re: payment issue

Hello @ZoyaZ , 

I took a look at your account and see that you had signed up on our monthly plan.  The amount from your most recent payment was more than your previous payment because the number of contacts within your account increased.  This caused your account to go to the higher tier of payment.  In order to see the Pricing Plan for your account you can login to your account, then go to My Account > View Plans & Pricing. This will show you the pricing tier that you are currently at.  If you have any questions about our billing process I would encourage you to reach out to our billing team, click here for their contact information.