cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can not put redirect link in the landing page

Occasional Contributor

Why I can not put redirect link in the landing page

Hi,

This is Bridget Malone. I have just create my first landing page. It is one thing I have noticed. I tried to put a redirect website link in the custom link area. I want to know why there is not redirect link section for the landing pages.

What I mean is when someone put there information in the landing page form it should send them to the website. Constant Contact don't have a redirect website link for their landing pages. I want to know why?

Please me email back @

Thank You

Bridget Malone

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Why I can not put redirect link in the landing page

Hi @BridgetM302 

The good news is you do have the option to add a redirect link to your Lead Generating Landing Page sign-up forms. You can find this setting under the Content section of this form's Thank You Page.

langing-page-lead-gen-content-menu-options-without-title-or-branding-content-option-step1.png2019-11-08_17-29-47.png

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.