cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I getting more bounces

Frequent Visitor

Why am I getting more bounces

I sent out a email message that shows 7 bounces.

3 Suspended

4 Non Existent

One of these was actually correct as a non-existent email... I removed it from my list.

The other 3 non existent emails must have been existent after all because the reports show they opened the message on the next day. ???

As for the Suspended, one was a subscriber that I reported a problem last week with his email being blocked by spamcop.net  You said you were aware of it and it should be fixed in a few days.  It was, but 5 days later it is now bouncing everything as suspended.

The other 2 suspended were receiving and opening message up to a few days ago and now they are showing up as suspended.

It is very frustrating and time consuming trying to chase down all of these errors.

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why am I getting more bounces

@DavidB3432

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you are getting bounced email addresses when sending out your campaign. I would suggest reaching out directly to our Deliverability team. You can find their contact information and available hours by clicking here. Our Deliverability team does have available weekend hours, so you should be able to get in contact with them today at your convenience.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.