cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Why can't I add a table to a template?

Highlighted
All Star

Why can't I add a table to a template?

Trying out one of the new templates and this one doesn't have an option to add a table like previous ones. Not in the Build section. Why not?
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why can't I add a table to a template?

Hi @PamD180,

Thanks for inquiring about this and we're sorry you couldn't find what you needed to create your email campaign! Instead of inserting a table in our Third-Generation Editor you can utilize two, three, four, or five-column layout blocks:

2018-05-08_13-25-21.png

Because all of the templates in the new editor are mobile-responsive the columns are designed to look great by stacking on mobile devices.

Nichelle M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.