cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Why did my monthly charge just increase by 125?

Highlighted
All Star

Why did my monthly charge just increase by 125?

Wow. Amazing service.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Why did my monthly charge just increase by 125?

Hi @ShannonS516,

I apologize for any confusion you may have about the charges on your account. Have you recently added a large ammount of contacts? Or switched the type of email plan you are in? Either of these two actions can cause your monthly charges to change.

While we cannot go into an account's billing details via the Community due to account security, this is something our Billing Support would be happy to look into with you. Here is a link to the Billing Department's hours and numbers

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.