cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have to clear my cache????

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Why do I have to clear my cache????

Again, I copied an older campaign and spent 2 hours modifying it, only to find that it didn't "save" any of my changes. This is a terrible design. Wasted time can't be recovered, this needs to be fixed!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why do I have to clear my cache????

Hello @DonaldB021,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue! Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

In this situation I suggest trying to do this in an alternate browser. This will help determine if the browser that you are using is sending and receiving information correctly. Make some changes to the copy of your email and be sure to save. Once you have saved then restart your browser and check your campaign to see if the changes saved.

Once you have done this we would like to look into this further. If you would kindly send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, browsers that you have tried and the results of the above instructions (did this save your changes?).

Thank you for your patience!

We expect to hear from you soon so we can get to a resolution.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!