cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

Why do I have to sign in every time I come to Constant Contact

Visitor

Why do I have to sign in every time I come to Constant Contact

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why do I have to sign in every time I come to Constant Contact

Hello @JoAnnD2,

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Constant Contact requires that you log in to your account each time to be sure that the appropriate individuals are accessing your account. This is the same idea as your bank website or personal email address. Since Constant Contact houses intellectual property we need to make sure that this information is secure, therefore, we make sure that all accounts are accessed by using a username and password combination. I hope that this helps clear things up.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

-Curtis P
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!