cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Why does it seem that it cost more money a month but the services are less **bleep** u I'm leaving

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Why does it seem that it cost more money a month but the services are less **bleep** u I'm leaving

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why does it seem that it cost more money a month but the services are less **bleep** u I'm leavi

Hello @LarryO6,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear you feel as though our services haven't met your expectations for the price. Perhaps I can provide some insight.

Would you be able to clarify as to what "services are less?" Are you referring to a feature that you might have had access to in the past? Or is there a specific capability that your subscribed service level should have access to?

If your price has recently increased, it's very likely that your contact numbers have recently increased over a previous threshold. Managing contacts is a good way to ensure that your email campaigns are reaching people who engage with you. There are a number of ways to manage your contacts, therefore I'd recommend taking a look at some of the following articles to learn some best practices with contact management to ensure higher delivery, open, and engagement rates.

Click here to learn how to segment your contacts to see who hasn't been engaging with your campaigns...

Click here to learn what bounces are and how best to manage them.

However, if you truly wish to cancel your account, then please reach out to our billing team so they can finalize the cancellation and make sure all billing credentials are purged from the account. On Saturdays they can be reached through our Support line, and during the week they can be reached through their standard phone line.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.