cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Why is there no email listed for contacting you for support?

Occasional Participant

Why is there no email listed for contacting you for support?

Hello, I am trying to send an email to your support department, but cannot find it anywhere, only phone or chat!!!!  Please either send me the email address or forward this.

I am trying to figure out why my email newsletters say at the top that this is not secure, "Your connection to this site is not secure."

Thank you.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Why is there no email listed for contacting you for support?

HI @AmandaS234,

Thanks for reaching out!  Currently, our hours and types of support can be found here.  

In regards to your issue, I understand how important your account security is, and I'd be glad to assist with this issue.  There are a few potential causes, such as:

- If your computer's clock is wrong. Please correct the date and time on the clock.

- if you have a plugin or extension affecting the certificate. Please try opening your browser in safe/incognito mode and see if the same behavior occurs, or try another browser or computer for comparison purposes. If that works, you can use the steps in our Knowlegebase article to pinpoint which extension is the problem. If you find which one it is, please let us know, so that we can make a note of it on this end.

- if you have an antivirus or security program that blocks the security certificate. Look for an option such as "enable HTTPs scanning" or "scan SSL" and disable it.

- if you have an old or problematic setting that got stored. Please try clearing your browser cache.

Let us know if those steps solve your issue!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

NO, this does not help and makes no sense.  It is not my computer, it is the constant contact email newsletter that I am sending out.  My website, which I made through Wix, IS secure, so why is the email newsletter that I send out NOT secure?  And you did not address the issue of providing your email address.  Does this mean that you DO NOT ACCEPT emails from your customers?

CTCT Employee

@AmandaS234

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your email campaign. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of your email campaign, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

We do not have a regular support email address at this time. The social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com we provide for our customers to send us sensitive account information, but it is much quicker for us to provide support for you through the other channels initially.

I am sorry we currently do not provide your preferred method of support. I can definitely understand why it would be important for you to be able to communicate with us through the channel of your choice when you need us. I will submit your concerns to the right department so you are heard. That said, I wanted to let you know that we do provide support during the weekend through Twitter, Facebook, and our Community page: https://community.constantcontact.com?cc=sm_FB_ctcthelp

Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

This is just getting more ridiculous by the minute.  Your last response was so bizarre that it leaves me speechless.  You actually think that email is some weird way of communication that only I (me) would want to use?  AND further you state that the QUICKEST way for you to provide support to me, is for me to read static posts that are online?  What kind of crazy nonsense is this?  I just asked for the darn email address so I can correspond with a company that provides a service I am paying for, and you send me these absolutely crazy responses?  Honestly, these two replies make ZERO sense, who is writing this stuff?  It's like you are just going in circles!

I am going to try this again:  I want to know why YOUR (Constant Contact) emails go out as NOT SECURE when I send out my Constant Contact newsletter.  It has nothing to do with MY computer.  The website/email address associated with this newsletter appear online as SECURE.  And in order to get an answer to this question, I would like to be able to send an email to your support.  I do not want to read the literature that you have posted on your web pages, facebook page, or twitter feed.  I want someone to RESPOND APPROPRIATELY TO MY QUESTION, AND ASSIST ME.  Thank you.

Tags (2)
CTCT Employee

@AmandaS234

I apologize for the miscommunication. We definitely want to take a look at the email campaign(s) that is saying it is not secure on your end. In order to do that, please email your username and name of your email campaign so we can investigate this issue more and determine the cause. You can email your username and email campaign name to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com. Thank you!

Taryn Leinweber