In recognition of President's Day our Support Office will be closed Monday, February 19th. We will re-open with normal business hours on Tuesday, February 20th.
Hi, the last update has made the site a nightmare to use.
1. We have a few templates that we use for most of our mailings, these templates only work with the old editor. Not to much of an issue as we can make some new templates. Its kind of annoying as we paid to have the original template made and wont be able to use it.
2. When using the new editor you seem to have forgotten, moved or missed a way back to the Campaigns page. I know I can click the back button on my browser but normally just just pops up a message saying do you want to leave this page, OK or Cancel. On the old editor once work had been saved I could just click the Campaigns button at the top of the page.
3. How do I access my image library now? On the old editor I could just click Library at the top of the page and have full access and control of my image library. Now with the new editor I can add images but that it, no options to put images into folders like the old editor. At the moment all I can do is save my work, exit constant contact (cant just go back, see above) , log back in, open an old email with the old editor and click the Library link at the top of the page. Not the most practical of solutions. Is there an easier way to get to the image library from the new editor?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hello @MelanieJ1. I'm so sorry for the experience that you have had with our newest update! I'll address each of your concerns separately.
1. All of the emails you have created using our second-generation editor are still available to view and copy in your account. Therefore, if there is an email that has a layout that you wanted to use and was created using our second-generation editor, you can copy the email and it will create a draft campaign that you can edit and make changes to before sending out.
2. I'm sorry that you were not seeing the blue navigation bar in certain areas of your account. I did adjust a setting on our side that should now have the navigation bar appear on every page that you visit.
3. I believe that this issue that you were experiencing will also be resolved by having the navigation bar available for you to view while creating your campaigns. You should now be able to access the library without having to log out of your account!
Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. We would be happy to help.
Hi Caitlin, many thanks for the reply.
I have had a chance to play with the new editor today and I really like it, Ill make some new templates using the new editor.
Thanks for adding the navigation bar back to the top of the page, this seems to have solved my issues.
Many thanks for the support, 10 out of 10.
Hi @MelanieJ1. I'm so happy that I was able to help you and that you're liking our new third-generation editor. We'll be here if you have any more questions