cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why no specific "Newsletter" function/campaign in constant contact now?

Highlighted
All Star

Why no specific "Newsletter" function/campaign in constant contact now?

I used constant contact for years until 2013, and now I'm using it again. Back in the day, there were lots of cool things I could do with a newsletter, like "read more" etc., but now I can't find any of those things. In fact, there's nothing about "newsletters", everything I type into help takes me to "writing your email" kind of things, as if they've lumped newsletters in with other types of email letters.  Is there some hidden place in Constant Contact where you can get a newsletter template - or are newsletters passe?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Why no specific "Newsletter" function/campaign in constant contact now?

Hi @DanielP112

Thanks for reaching out to us on The Community! We do still have newsletter templates that can be found in the template picker when you start a campaign. You can search for keywords and if you type in "newsletter" you will find quite a few! Under layouts when in the edit mode, you will find read more action blocks which are great, but you can also add buttons to create a clear call-to-action. Let us know if you have any further questions!

Jordan
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!