cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why use Constant Contact's survey tool instead of Survey Monkey?

CTCT Employee

Why use Constant Contact's survey tool instead of Survey Monkey?

Constant Contact held an information packed webinar yesterday for nonprofits called "How to Easily Gather and Use Online Supporter Feedback." This was a good question that came up so wanted to share with all of the nonprofits on Constant Contact's Community...

What is the benefit to use the Constant Contact survey vs survey monkey?

If you are using Constant Contact for Email Marketing or Event Marketing, all of our tools are integrated. So you can use a survey to keep your list up to date or grow your list with a click of a button. You can create lists of people that have similar interests right from the survey results and send a targeted email to them. One of the things that largely separates Constant Contact out from many providers is the free, nationally award winning support you get. You have a whole army of really knowledgeable people that are truly happy to help you every step of the way.

Caroline Shahar
3 REPLIES
All Star

Re: Why use Constant Contact's survey tool instead of Survey Monkey?

I have just spoke with your Customer Care and asked if there is a way my contacts automatically updated  with results of a survey launched by Constant Contact, and sounds like there is not. If you have a way, please share. Thank you.

CTCT Employee

Hello @InekeZ. Thanks for coming into the Community! At this time we are unable to automatically update contacts with the results of a survey. You can turn on the Share Results option in your survey so when someone completes your survey, they can see the results after submitted their responses. This is great feedback and I will submit this over to the appropriate team.

Caitlin M
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media. Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Contributing Solution Provider

"At this time we are unable to automatically update contacts with the results of a survey."

And, it's pretty simple to export the results of a survey (use the raw data) choice - and then important that into Constant Contact - thus, in 2 steps - updating all of your client info.  

Albert Kaufman - I am a master certified Constant Contact solution provider - here to help you make the most out of your account. Reach me @ albert@albertideation.com - here's to your success!
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!