cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why why TIME OUT so often?? This is frustrating as heck, and difficult to use lately!

Occasional Contributor

Why why TIME OUT so often?? This is frustrating as heck, and difficult to use lately!

CC site more and more difficult to navigate and produce pages!!

Keeps logging out, then says reload, then ERROR page ... STUCK!

I am no pro, use infrequently, pay high price after taking a class two years ago.

about over this...

won't work this eve when i set aside more time to complete a project.

Have latest Chrome browser.

jeepers!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Why why TIME OUT so often?? This is frustrating as heck, and difficult to use lately!

Hello @ClaireG115,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience with editing your emails. Have you tried switching browsers to troubleshoot this issue? Another troubleshooting step would be to try in incognito mode in Chrome to see if it happens there as well. If it does not, you may need to clear your cache or disable certain plugins to see what is causing the issue. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (3)