cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why you are trying to forcing me to buy something I don't need!!

Highlighted
Visitor

Why you are trying to forcing me to buy something I don't need!!

I can not send and e-mail becuase the system continues telling me to buy another plan. I don't need another plan. I'm trying to get in touch with you to tell you about this issue but your phone numbers don't work.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Why you are trying to forcing me to buy something I don't need!!

Hello @AngelicaA. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to send out an email! For the security of your account, we are unable to discuss billing specifics here in the Community. Our Billing department should be able to further assist you with your account. I see that you are an international customer and we do have an international phone number for that department which you can find here, along with their hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.