cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of email

SOLVED
Occasional Participant

Re: New Image Selector Issues

HATE the new image selector....or whatever it's called.  I use Constant Contact because I'm not a computer wizard....now I have to figure it all out again.  Can't even see how to add a new image to my library...Crap.  Someone must feel like they need job security.

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

YES!!!!! I have to hope the image size is correct. it automatically resizes my images to something like 150 x 87 or something tiny like that. It won't allow me to do the original size though.When I try to put in the width, it auto adjusts the height and vice versa. There's no option to unclick a button to have full control. The lock button serves no purpose.

PLEASE DISABLE THIS UNTIL IT WORKS PROPERLY! We have to get work done and rely on this paid service.

Advisor

Hello bianconilisa -

This issue you are having is something we are working on correcting.

You should be able to click on the lock icon, when you do it unlocks allowing you control of the height and width of your images.
I am sorry that you are having these difficulties and our engineering team is striving to get this fixed as soon as possible.

If you find that you are still having troubles, please let me know.

Mike

Tier 2 Community Support
Honored Contributor

Hi Matt,

I tested this and when I inserted images into the blocks, the images displayed at their original dimensions. They did not become larger. When I resized an image before inserting it, the image displayed at the dimensions I had entered.

What browser are you using? You're using the image URL to add the image to your email, correct?

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Participant

image_size.jpg

Here is a screenshot of the image after I enter the image URL and hit preview. The image width should be 560. I am using firefox 7.0.1. Thanks again for your help.

All Star

OK...can we at least get an option that justs lists the images instead of the thumbnails? Obviously, the thumbnails are useful but only when I decide they are needed...not you. A simple image listing option would greatly speed up the process of inserting/replacing images. Possible?

Honored Contributor

Hi,

I looked into this and we will be adding an option to view your images in a list rather than thumbnails. This should be coming soon.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

All Star

excellent...that will help a lot!

Honored Contributor

Glad we could help!

Thanks,

Jarrad

All Star

any progress on getting that list only option?