cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of email

SOLVED

Re: Image Width

Hello there, 

Sorry for the confusion.  You can get your image ready to upload to your Library by making sure it has the right height and width, resolution, file size, and file type. This protects the image's quality and prevents errors during the upload process.

If you are using the 2GE editor then it is possible that putting in an image larger than it’s designed dimensions could stretch the email. Stretching the email will make it wider than the designed dimensions and could cause display issues.  If you recently put in an image and your email is suddenly wider than what you began with, resize the image smaller and the email should go back to the proper size.  

If you are using our 3GE editor then you will not run into the problem of stretching but I do recommend getting your images ready for upload by following these steps.

I hope that helps! 

Thank you,
Jena Squires
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Re: What are the dimensions of the Header Image Block?

Hello,

There is a way to fill your entire block with a photo by using the Fit to Block option.  

1. Place your cursor over the block that contains the image you want to resize and click Edit this block.
    Header image
  2. Place your cursor over your desired image and click the gear icon.
    Header

3. Choose, Fit to Block and select Save.

Header

That's it!  I  hope that helps.

Thank you,
Jena Squires
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!