cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Width of email

SOLVED
Solution Provider

adjusting the box size of an article block

If you are talking about the width of a block, then look at "Advanced Features", then "Edit Style Sheet". Usually at the bottom are the settings for template width, right column width, and left column width. You can edit these, but save your email first and edit with caution. Make sure your right and left column widths add up to total template width. You could also do some tweaking in the html code view for each section you are editing in the email. But only do this if you understand html code.

sign-up form on secure page

Hi All, looking to add an email list signup form on a ssl secured page.  All the buttons and forms end up using:

http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp

Having this embedded obviously throws a security warning, but changing the link to https breaks the link.

Anyone have any success putting a subscribe form on an ssl page??

thanks

sign-up form on secure page

I am looking to do the same, from what I have read, the API does not support SSL - it may be something we have to get CC to work on for us.

Company logo block width

Hello,

I need help. I insert mi image on the company logo block but i want it to look the same width as the background color, how do I do it?
Valued Contributor

Company logo block width

The logo has a picture and as such has a fixed width. The background color fills in no matter what width the browser. Best bet is to stick with a 600 pixel wide logo.
Advisor

Company logo block width

If you are proficient with css, you can edit the style sheet so the background of the block is the same as your logo background. Wishing you success
Puzzle Master, Solutions Consultant
Niche Marketing Strategy, Solutions & Support for the solopreneurs; small and mid-sized companies.
Publisher, Author, Speaker

Solutions, not just answers.
One Size does NOT fit all.
Solutions to fit your niche, your business and your budget.

What are the dimensions of the Header Image Block?

I am using the Gym template.  Is there a way to fill the entire block with a photo - without caption?
Valued Contributor

Most are 600 pixels wide.

My header image is set to 600 pixels wide, but the rest of the template is wider. It looks fine if I set the image to 613 pixels wide. I'm new to this -- is that a bad thing to do?
Regular Advisor

Having 13 extra pixels is not a big deal. You don't, however, want to go over 600 by much more. If you do, your readers may need to use a horizontal scroll bar to see your content. Chances are, there is something in your email causing the template to stretch a little bit. Images within the body can do this as can long URLs used as link text. A less common reason is preformatted text with absolute settings or margins. If your email has columns, check their widths in the style sheet. Be sure your images do not exceed the widths and be sure to factor in any padding as well.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously