cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of email

SOLVED
All Star

Re: New Image Selector Issues

Just try resizing a simple image and see how long it takes. Try adding an image to a library and see how long that takes.  It's much slower than before as are most of the other image processing facilities. The potential may be there but, in many ways, this isn't progress.

Honored Contributor

Hi Jeff,

We're also looking into that as well. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Regular Visitor

Hi there,

I am having a problem with the new image system - when i add an image in, it pushes the text down, and then wont let me move it up alongside it like the old system, where the text was wrapped to one side. It just gives me a huge odd looking space. I like the new system, being able to edit photos etc, but i just cant get it to look correct in the text box. I am using Chrome. Any suggestions? Its a bit frustrating! 

Thanks, 

Helen 

Honored Contributor

Hi Alberto,

Are you aligning your image so that the text wraps around it? Try adding your text and then adding your image. Once added, align the image by:

1. Click the Edit icon Edit on the block that contains the image.
  2. Right-click on the image (MAC users hold the Ctrl key + click) and place your cursor over the word Alignment.
  3. Click on "Left" or "Right".
  4. If your text isn't wrapping around the image, you may need to remove line breaks. If your text is below the image, place your cursor in front of the first letter of the text and click the Backspace key. This will remove the previous line break. You can click Backspace multiple times until the text appears correctly.  
  5. Click Save.
  6. Save and preview your email.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Regular Visitor

Hi Jarrad,

Thanks - I'll give that a go and if i can't get it, I will get back to you. 

Thanks, 

Alberto 

Honored Contributor

Great! Let me know how that goes!

Jarrad

Regular Advisor

While I appreciate your response...you did NOT address what I originally posted about.  I said nothing about loading time of any image.  I refered to having to ENTER THE DOMENSIONS of every image I put into a newsletter because your new default always distorts the image I upload.  Address that, not anything more.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Hi Chris,

We recently resolved an issue with dimensions not properly working when using an image URL. Is this what you are having the problem with?

Please let us know or call us at 1-866-289-2101 so we can troubleshoot. Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Occasional Participant

HATE the new image selector....or whatever it's called.  I use Constant Contact because I'm not a computer wizard....now I have to figure it all out again.  Can't even see how to add a new image to my library...Crap.  Someone must feel like they need job security.

All Star

OK...can we at least get an option that justs lists the images instead of the thumbnails? Obviously, the thumbnails are useful but only when I decide they are needed...not you. A simple image listing option would greatly speed up the process of inserting/replacing images. Possible?

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!