cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Width of email

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: New Image Selector Issues

Hi,

I looked into this and we will be adding an option to view your images in a list rather than thumbnails. This should be coming soon.

I hope this helps,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

excellent...that will help a lot!

Honored Contributor

Glad we could help!

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Visitor

I hate this new image selector - it is definitely a step backwards. When I open an email that I am working on, it doesn't even load the correct image. The scroll bar on the left is insanely slow and annoying to use. Who thought this was a good idea?

Honored Contributor

Hi Trevor,

I'm sorry for the issues you have been having with our new image selector. We are currently working on a fix for this and hope to have it resolved soon. We'll keep you updated.

Thanks,

Jarrad

I have been using CC for about two years and every time there is an upgrade/improvement it doesn't work well. In the future it would be helpful to get an e-mail announcing the changes and explaining the new process.

This new Image Selector is SLOW and it cuts into my time. I send twice weekly e-mail blasts that use to take me about 2 to 3 hours and it now takes me more than 4 hrs. Befor when inserting an image a separate window would open and upload my images, while this was going on I could still work in my "block" and edit it. Now I have to seat and stare at a screen that is painfully slow while it uploads my 400+ images and then I have to wait forever if the image I want is in a different folder.

When will this be resolved? Can I use the old version?

Honored Contributor

Hi,

We hope to have the issue with loading images resolved soon. I don't have a specific time frame but it is in the works. We're creating an option for viewing images that will cut down on load times.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience,

Jarrad

Advisor

I would like to add that the IMAGE DESCRIPTION on the new Image Selector screen does not retain the description that i enter. I believe i may have cut and pasted the image from one portion of an email letter to a new portion.  However, using the image selector and typing in a new description does not work. An old description is used.

I had to use the CODE VIEW feature and change the image description before it would save.

Regular Visitor

Absolutely NOT thrilled with the new image selector. I used to be able to create a graphic, save it to my desktop, and import it to my library to use in an email. Now, I don't even know how to do that! When did this change, and where were we told? I love it when something ain't broke, everyone's in a big hurry to "fix it!" '

Anyone out there have any advice? I have been at this for 45 minutes. If it's going to be like this, changing things with no alert, I'm looking for a new product!!!. :smileymad:

Advisor

Following up on my earlier post, the image selector is using some very old description of an image that i have in my 5-image "library" instead of using the description that i type in.  I just now added 3 new images that i had FTP'd to a website and the images display fine but the description that i enter is NOT used and a very old description is somehow picked up and used instead.

Its the ALT="Wrong description here" tag.

I have to use CODE VIEW to make the changes stick.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously