cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy Turkey Day! In recognition of Thanksgiving our Support office will be closed Thursday (11/23). We will be open Friday (11/24) for limited hours (10:00am - 6pm ET) and will be back to normal hours on Monday (11/27).

Width of email

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: New Image Selector Issues

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know that you were affected by this.  We are having some people report this as an issue.  While our Engineers are working to resolve this trouble, the workaround is as you are doing with going into the Code View to edit the description there. We will keep you posted as to when this is resolved.

Thank you and I apologize for the inconvenience that this causes you.

New Image Interface

Does anyone else find the new image interface as difficult to use and user unfriendy as I do?

Frequent Visitor

Re: New Image Interface

The new image interface is HORRIBLE!!! It's bad enough using this VERY CUMBERSOME site but the image situation just takes it to an all new level. I have to run closed deals blasts and this new image interface SERIOUSLY impacts the time it takes me to do it now.

When will all of the issues be resolved?!?!?!?

All Star

any progress on getting that list only option?

Honored Contributor

Hi,

You can get a list view of your images by going to the top right of the image selecter screen add clicking the icon to the far right .

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
All Star

Jarrad,

This is really getting tedious.

1. When you click on Insert, the initial graphics screen has all the little thumbnails...and that takes 20-25 seconds to load up. That's not acceptable.

2. When I click on the new display icon (per your response), I get a partial list of image names on the left. That list cannot be pushed all the way down my library. Maybe I can scroll down for the frst 100 images or so but that's it! To get to any "later" images, I need to revert to the thumbnails and painfully page down until I get to the image I need.

Please try inserting an image from a library of 900 images where the one you want is halfway down the list.

Can you give me the option to just get a list of images AND to make that option my display default? I'll switch the the thumbnails when I need it.

Please try this before responding.

Thx

Honored Contributor

Hi,

I'm sorry you continue to have trouble. I won't be in the office until Monday in order to see if this if this is a known issue. I had no problems seeing all of my images in my account in the list view. Please call us at 1-866-289-2101 if you need immediate assistance.

Thanks,

Jarrad

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

All Star

When you check, try using a larger image library and you'll see how diffciult this whole process has become. Try my library if you'd like. It's simply too slow (scrolling is slow too) and I still can't scroll down my entire list of images.

Frequent Visitor

Just an FYI...I was experiencing the same issues - only part of my library would show up, I'd go to click an image I wanted and all of the images would just "disappear". I was usiing IE 9. I switched to Google Chrome and have no issues and it's much faster. Not a fix, just a bandaid, but it worked to get my eblast done.

Honored Contributor

Hi,

I'd be happy to test this in your account, but unfortunately when I try to log into my computer from home, I get an error message. I can look into this on Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!
Loading script asynchronously