cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of photo in email/other photo editing capabilities not available

Highlighted

Width of photo in email/other photo editing capabilities not available

I am having a similar message to another client. I inserted an image and used the tool at the bottom corner to pull it to full size, but it doesn't allow me to make the photo achieve the full width of the box. I watched the tutorial to see how to edit photos, but my version of constant contact doesn't seem to have the photo editing feature. The buttons at the bottom of the page to get to the photo editing module and other functions that were shown in the tutorial are not there when I open the image.

What would have been a very simple e-card is becoming very difficult and frustrating! Please let me know how to fix this issue!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Width of photo in email/other photo editing capabilities not available

Hi @MaryF417,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. We do provide an image editing tool that can be done through your account library. You would first need to click on the "Library" tab located at the top navigation bar. Then select the image you want to edit by clicking on the thumbnail of the image. Once you click on it, you will have a pop-up window appear and to your bottom left you will click on the "Image Editor" tab. Then, you will click on the "Resize" option at the top where you can increase the width size of your image. Once you've done that, click apply and save the image and go back to your email campaign. After, just swap out the old image that you have in your email campaign for the newly edited image. Also, could you provide a screenshot of your image? Let me know if this troubleshooting step works!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing