cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will never use this product again

Will never use this product again

I have a very small company and previously understood that CC was at no charge for accounts under a certain number of contacts. I did not know that this policy had changed until I had signed up for an account. I was called and emailed an excessive number of times and then ultimately had an extraordinary phone call exchange with rep Reese Gadlin a few months ago. I explained my misunderstanding and said we would not be able to sign on to a paying account at this time, and he snidely asked me about if I'd do my work and expect to not be paid. I indicated we did not need any further service from CC and left the conversation--I'm sorry I can't exactly replicate the stunning rudeness of his manner. Imagine my surprise when I got yet another phone call AND email from him. Based on his attitude and inability to be civil I will never have an account with CC again.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Will never use this product again

Hello @CathyP919,

Thank you for bringing your concerns over to us. I want to first apologize for the poor experience that you have had with us. This is definitely not the experience we want our customers to have when trying our products. I will be updating your account to no longer be contacted. Also, I will be passing along this feedback to the correct team for review to ensure that customers do not have this experience in the future. Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything else we can assist with, feel free to reach back out to us. Have a great day!

Tiago_R
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing