cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish I had control of the fonts.

Highlighted
All Star

Wish I had control of the fonts.

This system does what it wants when it comes to the fonts. In some blocks it does what I want and in others when I pick the header it picks the size and the font, or if I pick the font it pics the head and the size. Cannot get a uniform looking newsletter. Very annoying.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Wish I had control of the fonts.

Hi @DougS841,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble keeping the fonts consistent. When you're talking about changing the header or body text are you referring to the button in the below picture:

2016-10-17_19-21-01.png

Or when you highlight the text and try to change it manually is it not changing to what you want? It's possible there is some excess html that might be hiding in the blocks that is preventing font from being changed. 

I recommend reaching out to us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post, and the e-mail campaign you are working on. We can take a look and see if something is interfering with your font. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.