cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wish to explore more

Regular Visitor

Wish to explore more

My account has been disabled. Can it be reenabled?

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Wish to explore more

Hello @FirstNameL86679. In order to do this, you will have to contact our Account Review department. Their international number is 339-222-5900 and they are available Monday through Thursday 7am-11pm ET and Friday 7am-9pm ET. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Regular Visitor

I called up the account department, a lady by name Alice asked me to sign up from different IP address using the same email id I used earlier. However its not allowing me to sign up with same email.

Hi @FirstNameL86679. You would need to sign up using a different username than the one that you had before. Please let us know if you need any more assistance.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Visitor

I did exactly the same you mentioned in your post.Its not working out, gives me a message - your email is already in use & try registering from different id. I wonder whethere there is anybody who can solve this issue else I will opt for other provider.

CTCT Employee

Hello @RaviD79,

I am sorry for any frustrations you may be experiencing with trying to re enable your account. Each account would need a unique username that cannot be the same as a previously existing account, so a new email address may be needed in order to sign up for a new account. That could be why you are recieving the message about how the email address is already in use.

Hayley L

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.