Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't load a PDF into Library

Occasional Contributor

Re: Won't load a PDF into Library

Hi Aaron,

Wow! Thank you for your help!

Flattening the layers worked! There weren't many, and the document was small enough to begin with that I hadn't even considered them. But there must have been something in one of them that wasn't being read properly. Perhaps the trademark (TM) symbol?

Anyway, thank you! I really appreciate it! The PDF is now in our Library. 

All the best!

Hi @JeannineA

Thank you for letting us know Aaron's solution helped! Feel free to reach back out if you have any other questions as you continue to work in your account. We're always happy to help.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

I am having the same issue!  Both yesterday and today and I am using the same browser I have always used to access my Constant Contact account.....SUPER frustrating when you are trying to get something done for your boss!

UPDATE:  I tried a different browser and it FINALLY worked!  So strange!

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Hi @CarolG477

Thanks for joining us in the Community! We are glad this is working for you at the moment. Which browser had you been using? 

Brian_H

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
All Star

I'm having the same issue! All of the sudden PDFs wont load at all. I tried switching to a different browser as suggested and it worked. BUT now I'm supposed to work in Firefox and then to switch over to Safari to upload docs and then go back to Firefox to work?!!

Totally unacceptable - I don't know what happened, but please correct this asap!

CTCT Employee

Hello @SequoiaPFC,

Thank you for reaching out to us today!  It sounds like this trouble may be browser related, but I would be glad to do some troubleshooting with you.  If you could send an email to communitysupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and the PDF that is giving you this issue, I would be glad you do some further research.

Briody_W

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.