cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word or Excel address list for a church? Real basics

Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

Word or Excel address list for a church? Real basics

Hi -- small church, and we want to start sending email updates and info to our community.  Email list would be about 200-300.  Real basic question - recommendations for Word or Excel templates/formatting for an address list which could be used to drive our email list as well as used for mailings?  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Word or Excel address list for a church? Real basics

Hello @RobertD214. Thanks for coming into the Community! Constant Contact accepts many different file types when uploading contacts, including Excel. For your mailings, you are able to easily create an email from a PDF when using our third-generation editor. If you did wish to do this, I would also suggest inserting some text as well since the PDF would be inserted as an image and image-only emails can get picked up by spam filters. Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.