cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress Constant Contact form not providing all lists

Solution Provider

WordPress Constant Contact form not providing all lists

I have installed the Constant Contact forms plugin on a WordPress website.  When I go to set up a form and have it send the new addresses to a particular Constant Contact list I find that not all of my lists appear in the drop-down menu.  What do I need to do to access all of my lists?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: WordPress Constant Contact form not providing all lists

Hello @DaveH0522!

Thanks for coming to us in the Community! I have a couple of questions so we can assist you further. First, where are you not able to see the lists? Is this in the WordPress site or in Constant Contact? Secondly, what type of device are you working on? Mac? Windows? Tablet? Laptop? You can always email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the answer to these questions and a reference to this post and we can troubleshoot further!

Sarah_K
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!