cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

WordPress Integration

SOLVED
Honored Contributor

Re: Whats the best Wordpress plugin to integrate Constant Contact?

Hi Pedro,

You'll want to contact the company that created the WordPress plugin. You can reach them by visiting their page here in the Marketplace.

Tags (1)

They never reply, the plugin doesnt work.

Honored Contributor

Hi Larry,

I'm seeing if I can find a contact for you to get in touch with. Sorry to hear this!

Occasional Participant

So....did anyone ever reach the mfg of this plugin?  If not, then why not remove it from the site since it doesn't work....did a db test and it didn't add the user to my database.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi Steven,

I'm checking on this for you.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention again.

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for letting us know about this. This app has been removed from our Marketplace.

Any questions, let us know!

Visitor

the posts are old now.  last post says there is no plug-in to use in wordpress for constant contact.  is that true?

is there any wordpress theme, including premium, that has the CC plug-in already added?  plenty of themes have ***Competitor removed by Moderator***...

Honored Contributor

Hi @DaveP24 

Here is a link to the Wordpress plugins that work well with us. They are not created or supported by Constant Contact. They are all third party apps. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to the developer.

Hope that helps!

Occasional Participant

Thanks but i dumped CC yesterday. CC is so legacy they spend more money on tv ads than on reinventing into newer feature ddevelopment. ***Competitor removed by Moderator*** is farrrrrr better and at a lesser cost.

Occasional Participant

Thank you, Dave. 

Your recommend is so useful. 

Thanks for sharing the solutions.