cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress Integration

SOLVED
CTCT Employee

Re: Invalid username / password combo

Hi Param. The integration that you are trying to use was not created by Constant Contact, so we cannot offer support for it. The support page for that app is here. Based on a quick look at the page, it appears you may not be the only one having the issue, so the app developer will likely need to figure out what is causing the issue and correct it.

Jeff Gilson
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me here!
Occasional Organizer

I need help!

I have a client requesting a sign up form for their website.

It will be used so users can receive all promotions. It needs to link to constant contact.

The current website has a form on their homepage, but I have no idea how it was generated.

It looks like it was built using the process in this video: 

http://img.constantcontact.com/training/tutorial/create_jmllink_11/create_jmllink_11.htm

-Since the website is build on wordpress, I am assuming it's being added through a plugin which allows generated html to be pasted into a field.

I am still waiting for my clients information, so I cannot login to their account yet.

I created my own test account in the mean time:

When I logged into Constant Contact using my own account, I noticed that the interface is a lot different from the video above. I am able to create Sign up forms, but I cannot see any of the options that would allow me to export the html to a wordpress plugin.

Can anybody help me out?

I attached an example of the type of form I need.

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

Re: I need help!

Ricky,

I could not see your attached example, however do have a couple of things for you to look at regarding your needs.

1. The first is something found in the Constant Contact Marketplace, it is a plugin for Wordpress the connects to the Constant Contact account and allows contacts to be added to the account. Click here for that info.
  2. The second is how to create a button or form that will give you the html for it and connect to a sign up form for the account. Click here for that info.

Some of the aspects of the system have been upgraded to a new interface since that tutorial was released so the FAQs in the links above are going to be up to date. I hope this helps you out for starters, and feel free to contact us for more answers when you need them.

Thank you,
Marty K
Social Media Support
If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Are you on Twitter? Follow me href="http://www.twitter.com/ctcthelp" target="_blank">here!
Occasional Visitor

Integrate wordpress theme forms with constant contact

In my wordpress site there are three forms which are made by contact form 7. Want to integrate with constant contact. Any idea?  Intall Contact Form 7 Newsletter this plugin, make changes but it does not work. What can i do?

Tags (2)
Honored Contributor

Re: Integrate wordpress theme forms with constant contact

Hello,

We have a third-party WordPress App over in our Marketplace. Here is a link to it. 

I hope that's what you're looking for!

This plugin no longer works, please stop promoting it.  Also, the developer does not answer questions and seems to have stopped supporting other plug in as well.

Honored Contributor

Hi Larry,

I'm seeing if I can find a contact for you to get in touch with. Sorry to hear this!

Hello,

I want to add something, and recently I just released the membership plugin in the wordpress repository who is called “rs-members”. Before developing I just studied existence all membership wordpress plugin.I got many problems from the those.As a result; I just tried to include many useful features.Without programming skill any guys can easily maintain this plugin. I hoped this plugin will be helpful fill up your all demand.  .Guys you can visit my “rs-members” from wordpress repository. 

https://wordpress.org/plugins/rs-members

Thank you gentleman for patiently reading.

Occasional Contributor

Whats the best Wordpress plugin to integrate Constant Contact?

Hello!

Simple question:

- Whats the best Wordpress plugin to integrate Constant Contact?

2 or more plugins recommendations will be aprreciated!

Tks in advance!

Pedro ereira

Occasional Contributor

Re: Whats the best Wordpress plugin to integrate Constant Contact?

I have installed the official wordpress from Constant Contact. However it exist a problem. Evertyime I try to incoporate the form into a page there is an error:

Error 406 - Not Acceptable

An error has occurred. Generally a 406 error is caused because a request has been blocked by Mod Security. If you believe that your request has been blocked by mistake please contact the web site owner.

How do I solve this situavion??

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!