cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to cancel auto renew

Highlighted

Would like to cancel auto renew

How can I cancel this account from auto renewing?
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Would like to cancel auto renew

Hi @ChristinaT262 

Thank you for reaching in the Community! We're sorry to hear that you'd like to cancel your account, but we understand. 

To cancel your account, please contact our billing team as we do not discuss billing questions in the Community. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Re: Would like to cancel auto renew

Hi @ChristinaT262 

Please take a look at payment options for your account. All of the payment options except for payment by check will auto-renew. For 12-month and 6-month prepay options, they will auto-renew at the prepay amount unless you designate in your account that you'd like to change your payment method or frequency. 

Please let us know if you have more questions. 

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Tags (1)