cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Wrong Time

Wrong Time

I scheduled ane mail to go out at 7:55 am EST and it was sent 10:55 am PST. How sis sthis hallen? Additionally,the systemm sent the same e mail twice to recipiennts.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Wrong Time

Hi @NicoleD6715 

I apologize for the experience you've had with your account.  When scheduling an email the time zone is automatically selected based on your account’s time zone. In your case the time zone on your account is set to PST. I also do not see any recent updates of changing this setting. As for your contacts receiving the same email twice, I was able to determine what caused this. I have taken a peek and can see your two most recent campaigns, although they are named differently, they are the same exact email. Not only are they the same email - but they were both scheduled to send on the same day, at the same time, to the same contact lists.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.