cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOUR CS SERVICE SUCKS

Highlighted
Visitor

YOUR CS SERVICE SUCKS

I just singed on and am trying to fix a problem your automated voice thing is a Royal. pain !! I need a person.n to speak to
1 REPLY 1

Re: YOUR CS SERVICE SUCKS

Hi @user13633 

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this experience with connecting to our Support! I took a peek at your account and can see you were able to successfully connect after all. Though you were able to connect, we would still like to look into this interaction further for you. Our virtual assistant is usually well-equipped to handle many different interactions from customers so you are directed to the correct team but there are times when it might not understand what you were looking for. Do you mind us asking what information you were proving to the assistant so we can improve upon it? Having details like this are helpful to have so we may track your feedback.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.