cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year In Review Anniversary Email - WRONG DATA in the infographic

Highlighted

Year In Review Anniversary Email - WRONG DATA in the infographic

I got the lovely "it's your anniversary" year in review email. (Which is friggin' awesome as I have a meeting on this next week.) 

When I pulled up the infographic on my https://www.constantcontact.com/year-in-review screen, the data is from 2018, not 2019. Even the date on the bottom is wrong "* The above report is based on data collected approximately 12 months back from the date 12 January 2019." I got your email on 1/6/20. So the data is a year old. Tried it on multiple browsers/multiple computers. Your support guy Brian tried it. Why send me an email if the data is not current. Any way of fixing this for me? Thank you. Jean

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Year In Review Anniversary Email - WRONG DATA in the infographic

Hi @iSPARC 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize your year in review email did not match the correct time-frame. Though I am happy to hear our support agent was able to further assist with this! We have seen cases where the state for the year in review is based on the reporting from the year before. This is actually an experience we are continuing to troubleshoot. At this time the only workaround available is to view the stats on your reporting page and manually update the year in review. We have also added you to our queue to be notified when this defect is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.