cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/20) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET.
Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

You Service is Getting Worse

Occasional Visitor

You Service is Getting Worse

Over the last few months we have noticed a distinct DETERIORATION in our Constant Contact "service". Your site keeps stalling and crashing on us, making it extremely difficult if not impossible to update and send out our email blasts. If this continues we will be dropping you and going with another service.

1 REPLY 1
Administrator

Re: You Service is Getting Worse

Hello @SaraH640. I'm so sorry that you've been experiencing these issues when working in your account. That's not the experience we want our customers to have. We usually see these types of things happening as the result of a browser issue. We suggest making sure that your browser is compatible with Constant Contact and that it is up to date.

It is possible that a third-party plugin or extension in your browser might be affecting your editing experience. Have you tried using a different browser to see if this is the reason? If you wanted to find out what plugin or extension might be causing this issue, you can check out this article that has steps on how to disable add-on programs. 

I also wanted to ask if you were seeing any error messages when you were working on your emails. If you can, please take screenshots of this messaging and email them to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and include your username and a reference to this post. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.