cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

You charged me when you did not have my approval

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

You charged me when you did not have my approval

I called three days ago about the $356.93 charge on my account. I did not approve it!!!!! tAt this point I am furious. I spoke to someone she said she had to send it to the accounting dept. I know you all had a play date on Friday but this is my car payment!!!!! I need $321.50 put back into my account. I will not be leaving a card number to charge me automatically again!!!!
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: You charged me when you did not have my approval

Hello @PennyG3. I'm so sorry about the issue that you had with your billing. I see that our Billing department did email you yesterday to let you know that your refund has been processed and it can take the bank/credit card company up to 5 to 7 business days to process this refund before it appears on your statement.

If you have any further questions about your billing, please contact our Billing department at 855-229-5506 Monday through Friday from 7am-9pm.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.