cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You have problems this weekend.

Occasional Visitor

You have problems this weekend.

I'm having huge problem with you site not saving my work and OOPS !!! over and over! This is a joke.

6 REPLIES 6
Visitor

Re: You have problems this weekend.

Hi,

I just upgraded to Email Plus which suppose to allow my to have access to more features. I still have limited editing features that cane with the basic plan. How do I get full access to all of the features?

Tags (2)

Hello @SelenaW50. It looks like you were able to get in touch with our Support team since you had posted here. I hope that they were able to assist you! I wanted to check and see if you had any additional questions about your account. You are welcome to post here or email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
All Star

Frustrated. I'm in Brazil and was working on a important e-mail campaing and all was going along fine for a whle and then all of a sudden my acount went into "REVIEW" status. Now I'm totally unable to send e-mails and conrtact anyone for several days add to that the impending July 4th.  This is costing me thousands of dollars.  

But it has forced me to think outside the box, I think the anwser is to have TWO services for such cases, two different e-mail marketing accounts?  As I find this really unacceptable to be grounded after at least 6 years of service with Constant Contact.

This is very upsetting to me and because of this I will loose out on TWO campaigns....  Lesson Learned the hard way.

To shut the account entirely down is inapproporate except for gross negligence or a very serious issue. At the very least allow for a window of time even 72 hours to complete important projects before just closing the door on outbound campaigns. 

Frustated - Mark 

Tags (1)
All Star

Is there anyway to get this resolved before the 6th? Being I assume it will be impossible to get through on the 5th of July due to the long time frame of time off.  

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hello @MarkS38. I apologize for the experience that you had over the weekend with your account being put on hold. I see that you were able to speak with our Account Review department after the holiday and they were able to work with you. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with.

Caitlin M.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Hello @GinnyF5. I apologize that you were having trouble with saving your work. We did not have any reported site issues. Sometimes we see this happen as the result of a connectivity or browser issue. Did you try using a different browser and see if you were able to save your work? We want to make sure that you have been able to use your account without any issues. 

Caitlin M.

Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!