cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You suck!

You suck!

I called you in May to cancel my account and all other managed accounts. I see that one of the managed accounts is still open and presumably we're still being billed for this. The 'Chat with us' link on your website doesn't work and so I called Billing Support (from a cell phone in the UK!) and was kept waiting for 16 minutes before hanging up.

Have you any idea how very irritating it is to have to call with a complaint and, rather then speak to someone, to be played Liberace's back catalogue in the background whilst a woman with seemingly serious dental issues tries to advise me on email campaigns????

Your templates could have been created by a 5 year-old and your customer service is woeful.

Please call me back on +.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: You suck!

Hello @JohnD959,

Thank you for the feedback. I can appreciate the frustration you feel and I apologize for the experience you have had. I reviewed your account and from what I can see, all accounts associated with your partnership were canceled. If that’s not the case, then we definitely want to take a look and see what is going on. I have forwarded your case to our Partner Support team so they can do further research on this for you. If you would like, you can also email partnersupport(at)constantcontact(dot)com with any further questions.  

When you attempted to connect with our chat support, did you receive an error message? If so, what was it? I want to make sure I notify the right people so this doesn’t happen again in the future. Thank you. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!