cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your changes cannot be saved. Block contains an invalid URL:

Occasional Visitor

Your changes cannot be saved. Block contains an invalid URL:

This is ridiculous. I'm using a template. Want to change out the picture in the header banner image. I upload the new jpg, insert, and get this error message. THAT'S ALL I'VE DONE.  What in the world?! 

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Your changes cannot be saved. Block contains an invalid URL:

@PaulR29  Hi Mary!  

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community.  I’d be happy to assist you today.

I am sorry that you are having issues with that template!  The template that you chose has an image URL as a sample image for that top logo block.  It is that image URL that is giving the error and is a known issue with that particular template. You should be able to replace that image with your own, or merely delete that block if you do not want it.  If you are replacing it with your own image, once the Insert Image window comes up you will need to switch to the "My Library" tab on the left in order to select your image you have uploaded.  Here is a link to the instructions for adding an image.  If that still gives you an error, then delete that block and add a new one to place your image in.

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

The block I'm editing has no images. Same error

Tags (3)
CTCT Employee

@JanetL57581

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are receiving an error when trying to save your email campaign. You may need to refresh your page and add in a fresh block to your template. Make sure you are typing out your email and not copying and pasting, as this could cause issues with formatting and saving your campaign properly.

I would also suggest clearing the cache on your browser or going into safe mode. If the problems still persist, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the email campaign you are working on, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.