cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Your company

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Your company

Your company has gone down hill so much.. Not open on the weekends, voicemail boxes full all the time.. With all the other services out there offering this same service [Removed by Moderator], they are always open 24/7. I have been with you for years and you keep shutting off my dam account for 20 or so dollars. I quite, I can't take it anymore, I will ever refer you out to anyone again. You really no how to keep customers in a world where customer accusation is important. I never saw a company crash and burn so fast. Ed Williams New England Restaurant Group 

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Your company

Hello @EdwardW22,

I'm really sorry to hear about the poor experiences you have been having with Constant Contact. Your feedback is very important to us and I will be sure to pass it along to the right people. I see here that you have reached out to our Billing Support team before in regards to your account being disabled and I hope that they were able to help you. Our Support team is here to assist you with any product questions or technical issues. For any issues related to billing, we do ask you to call in for your privacy and security.

Hayley L
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.