cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Some customers are unable to login to their accounts. We are aware of this issue and working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Your customer service system sucks

Highlighted

Your customer service system sucks

I can't email anyone, I can't get anyone on the phone, and I can't chat with anyone.  Theres no way you can expect me to actually sign up for this service.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Your customer service system sucks

Hello @BrianK6442. I'm sorry for the trouble that you have had contacting our Support team. Our Support team is available through phone and chat during the hours listed here. Although we do not have email support, we have a great Help Center that may provide the information you are looking for. Also, our Community is here to help as well! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.