cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your link isn't working in the email

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Your link isn't working in the email

The download link isn't working. Brings up a page saying the page I requested was not found.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Your link isn't working in the email

Hello @EleanorT3. I am not seeing any campaigns created in your account. May I ask where you were seeing this download link? If you could maybe forward this email with the link to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this post, we could assist you further with this link. Thank you!

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

The email that constant contact sent to everyone with a download the app link. That link doesn't work. I'd be surprised if anyone else has bothered to let you know as I had to jump through a heap of hoops to tell you. It was one of the constant contact group ad emails. I have a screen shot and can't send it to you. The email bounced back obviously from the ad email.

Hello @EleanorT3. I see that you have emailed the screenshot over to our Social Support team. We will look into this further and continue our conversation through email. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Participant

I would strongly recommend that constant contact add a link in their ad emails with "link not working? Click here" so it's easy to tell you about it.