Unacceptable design aspects of your new template campaign option.
1. Your new template that has huge borders on the left and right of the message like a website I designed in 1999 - no messages look like this any more- not even mail chimp which is free!
2. The fact that you no longer offer the pattern that was in my previous emails - for years! and that the new ones are too busy/unattractive etc.
3. That i can no longer emial the tech support when speaking to him or her if there is something i need them to receive to place i my account- an image, someone elses email campaign etc. - a 1 way street for aesthetics in tech support is a disaster!
4. That there is no human to speak to about these aesthetic issues informs me that you no longer wish to provide the excellent support that I enjoyed wiht CC for about 15 years!
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by switching you to the newest version of our editor. The main feature of our new editor is that any email you create will be mobile responsive - viewable in mobile phones without crowding the screen.
To address your list, I will go point by point, and try to find solutions that will work out well for you!
1) The new templates are built to look good on both desktop and mobile devices. If you would like a more professional template design than what you can find with our free templates, we actually have a service for that! It is our Professional Design Service, and there are a number of options available for you on that page.
2) In the newest generation editor, you can now upload your own pattern/background! Here's a graphic that may help:
3) You can email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com if you ever have any questions or concerns, or you can reach out to us here in any platform you'd like!
4) You can absolutely get ahold of a human representative here if you would like aesthetic advice, or if you have any questions about the new editor. Our support agents are eagerly awaiting calls. Another option is our Critique my Campaign forum in the Community! Your fellow Small Business Owners are happy to provide feedback there, as well as some of our forum moderators, too!
Hopefully this helps, as we value your feedback and really appreciate you as a loyal Constant Contact subscriber!
Gwendolyn; please create the template for me using my blue and green Sales Forum template form your old system. Please make it look like the new Heartspace template just created in pink and red or make it prettier!
And btw- there were many ways you could have created a phone responsive system that avoided wide borders etc. when viewed on a phone- The rest of us have websites that work on the vomputer And on phones!
And deleting the "archive online option" is a big disappointment , too. I just sent a client to on Friday instead of to constant contact.
Hello @susan2001. I'm sorry for the experience that you have had. Our Professional Services team would be happy to work with you and create a more customized template for your business. Here is a link that shows the two different services that we offer for our customers who were looking for a template design service. If you did not wish to take advantage of this service, you can customize the templates in your account and change the colors.
We still do offer an archive option for those customers who have Email Plus. It is an embeddable archive that displays directly on your webpage. Here is more information about this new feature.