cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Your results are in - emails are inaccurate as soon as they're received

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Your results are in - emails are inaccurate as soon as they're received

We have consistently seen that your "Your results are in" emails are inaccurate about the number of opens THE MOMENT they're received, because when we then go into your system, the actual numbers are significantly higher.  I'm not talking about an hour later, or a day later.  I'm saying that as soon as I get your email, I go into your system and find the higher numbers.  So the emails are a waste of InBox space.  Anything you can do about that?

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1

Re: Your results are in - emails are inaccurate as soon as they're received

Hi @JonathanBernstein

I'm sorry for any confusion these early result emails may cause! The reporting in these emails will be different than what shows in your account. These emails in your inbox are a quick report as soon as your email has been sent. There will always be an updated version in your account. In fact the email reporting in your account will always be the most accurate information. If you are no longer interested in receiving these early results because of this, you do have the option to opt-out of them.

Early Results.png
Unchecking the "Send me Early Results" option on your scheduling page will allow you to no longer receive them.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.