cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your system has a bug

Your system has a bug

I am trying to update my payment info and the only screen that comes up when I select "my account" is the "plans & pricing" page
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Your system has a bug

Hello @ScottP3905 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us today, we're sorry that your having trouble with the website. I wasn't able to replicate the issue, therefore it may be a caching issue depending on your internet browser (a simply cache clear would fix such a problem). However, if it continues to take you to that plans & pricing page go ahead and select the plan you want, which will take you to the page for updating your payment method. Otherwise you can also call into our billing dept, whose contact information and hours can be found here.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, or if it continues to take you to plans & pricing instead of my account feel free to reply to this thread and we'd be happy to help.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.