cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Your upload contacts process is broken

All Star

Your upload contacts process is broken

I've tried to upload contacts for the past 45 minutes and continue to get error messages. Frustrating!
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: Your upload contacts process is broken

@CPESN

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to upload your contacts. Are you uploading your contacts from a file? If so, you can click here for the types of files accepted in our system. You can also find some helpful tips on formatting your file here.

If you are still having issues, please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the contacts you are trying to import, the error message you are receiving, and a reference to this post and we will investigate further!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.